8 Best Hubspot Alternatives You Should Switch To in 2020
by Mike Khorev
The world of sales and marketing is getting more complicated than ever.
The lines between the two are now (very) blurred, and with all the available channels, new tactics, and the increasing number of personnel, the need to streamline all these marketing and sales processes in one single app/solution is now more important than ever.
This is where HubSpot gained its popularity as a platform that simplifies and takes care of the whole business process in one single dashboard.
More About HubSpot
Let us first discuss HubSpot as the benchmark in this guide.
The name HubSpot has been really dominant in the digital marketing niche for the past decade. Every digital marketer out there knows about HubSpot and probably has attended the famous HubSpot academy or at least registered for its webinar at one point or another.
HubSpot is especially successful due to the popularity of its blog and various other resources, making it the go-to site when you want to learn about digital marketing. In short, HubSpot practically invented and established the inbound marketing practice.
Behind its (very) strong online presence, Hubspot is a company selling various marketing and sales tools, but it’s especially well-known for the HubSpot Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and HubSpot CRM.
In practice, the Marketing Hub and Sales Hub, integrated with the CRM, combined as an all-in-one digital marketing automation solution where we can automate various touchpoints from the first time a website visitor is attracted to your site, to the lead generation process, and the lead nurturing process until they are finally ready for purchase.
It’s difficult to discuss Hubspot as a platform in its entirety, so let’s instead discuss the three different solutions on their own.
The HubSpot CRM
We can get the basic HubSpot CRM for totally free, while the advanced CRM is included with HubSpot Sales Hub (more on this below).
In fact, HubSpot offers a free version of its tools for all categories (CRM, Marketing, Sales, and Service). We will briefly discuss them in their respective sections below.
Hubspot Free CRM tool provides a solution to manage all the necessary tasks associated with sales and marketing in one single dashboard, where the sales/marketing representative can easily view various data of the sales/marketing funnel such as:
- Contact information
- Website activity of the said contact
- Records of every company in your sales database (for B2B sales), you can view all engagement and transaction details in a single dashboard
- Storage, management, and analytics/reporting of data related to deals/opportunities
- Storage, management, and analytics/reporting of sales/marketing activities
Acquiring new customers is certainly not an easy task to fulfill, and will involve many different activities that might overlap with each other. Let’s take a look at all the different activities:
- Searching for leads/prospects
- Qualifying leads
- Keep track of all the different opportunities, prospects, and deals at all the different stages (lost opportunities, some that might need further nurturing, won deals, etc.)
- Keep track of internal activities (meetings, develop strategies, appointments with prospects, etc.)
The free Hubspot CRM can help in managing and organizing these activities in a single intuitive, easy-to-use dashboard. For being a free tool, the attention to details given by HubSpot CRM is simply amazing, tracking every single interaction with any prospect and/or customer, and present the information in an easy to follow interface.
Pricing: totally free, enhanced CRM included in HubSpot Sales Hub
HubSpot Sales Hub
It’s important to note that Hubspot Sales Hub is significantly more affordable than the Marketing Hub (which we will discuss below). Part of the reason is that HubSpot is indeed more well-known as a marketing brand, and arguably the Hubspot Marketing Hub does offer an overall richer set of features—as we’ll learn further below.
HubSpot Sales Hub essentially covers features and solutions to encourage sales conversions. The basic—Starter—plan offers features like deal pipeline and basic email tracking/scheduling for lead nurturing purposes.
However, it’s only with the Professional plan (starts from a whopping $800/month) that we’ll get sales automation features like lead rotation and sales tasks automation.
There are three main highlights of the HubSpot Sales Hub:
- The intuitive interface: all of HubSpot tools are very easy to use with its sleek interfaces
- Rich set of features: all controlled within a single dashboard so you can manage and monitor everything in one place
- Integration: HubSpot Sales can integrate seamlessly with various platforms like SalesForce, Google Calendar, Slack, LinkedIn Sales Navigation, and of course, HubSpot CRM.
All in all, HubSpot Sales Hub is a really nice solution with jam-packed features designed to improve sales conversions, especially when combined with HubSpot CRM.
- Free plan (similar to the free CRM tool discussed above)
- Starter, starts from $50/month
- All features of the free CRM plan
- Deal pipeline
- Email tracking
- Email scheduling
- Meeting scheduling
- Live chat
- Ref productivity performance
- Professional, starts from $500/month
- All features of the Starter plan
- Automation for deal stage, task, and lead rotation
- Workflow extensions
- Personalized video creation
- Personalized quotes
- Data organization (products, teams, currencies, etc.)
- Enterprise, starts from $1,200 a month
- All features of the Professional plan
- Automation playbooks
- Call transcriptions
- Predictive lead scoring
- Calculated properties
- Quote-based workflows
- Electronic signature
- Recurring revenue tracking and analytics
- Team management features
HubSpot Marketing Hub
HubSpot Marketing Hub is probably the most popular solution in HubSpot’s arsenal and is essentially a suite of many different marketing tools covering various marketing channels from content marketing to lead generation/lead capture to email marketing, among others.
An important thing to note: HubSpot Marketing Hub’s starter plan used to cost $200+/month, but HubSpot has since adjusted the price to $50/month, exactly the same price as the Sales Hub’s Starter Plan.
Meaning, there’s simply no better time to invest in HubSpot Marketing if you like the package offered by the Starter plan, that mainly includes lead capture/generation and lead management features, such as:
- Ad management
- Live Chat & Chat Bot
- Opt-in forms
- List segmentation
- Track your prospect’s website activity
- Email marketing features
- Ad retargeting
As with HubSpot’s Sales Hub, however, the marketing automation features are locked behind the paywall of the Professional plan, which starts from $800/month (as mentioned, more expensive than the Sales Hub). It’s worth noting, however, that the Professional Plan used to cost a whopping $12,000+/month, so again, there’s no better time to invest in HubSpot Marketing.
The Marketing Hub can also assess the current “health” of your website—including and especially SEO performance—, a crucial aspect of any online brand, monitor social engagements, and interactions across many different platforms, tracks customer interaction, and so on, all in a single dashboard.
As with HubSpot Sales Hub, one of the key highlights here is HubSpot’s excellent third-party integration with various tools and solutions. Arguably this is even more important than in Sales Hub since, with the (arguably) richer features of the Marketing Hub, we can build a powerful ecosystem of marketing solutions with HubSpot Marketing as the foundation.
- Starter Plan: Starts at $50/month
- Ad management
- Email marketing features
- Lead capture features
- Live chat and Chat Bot
- Professional Plan: Starts at $800/month
- Marketing automation
- Smart content creation tools
- SEO tools
- A/B testing
- Landing page & CTA builders
- Video hosting and management tools
- Enterprise Plan: Starts at $3,200/month
- Hierarchical team management features
- Single sign in
- Customizable sales funnels
- Filtered analytics and views
Reasons To Look For HubSpot Alternatives
Above, we have discussed the three different solutions offered by Hubspot, and as we can see, all three (even the free CRM tool) are very reliable and easy to use. Both the Sales Hub and Marketing Hub offer really good sets of features, among the best available in the market today.
So, why do people look for HubSpot alternatives, despite all the good things it offers?
The thing is, HubSpot does have a major downside: it’s (very) expensive and most small and even medium-sized businesses simply can’t afford HubSpot.
Yes, HubSpot does offer fairly decent free tools and very affordable Starter plans for both the Sales Hub and Marketing Hub—for just $50/month—, but the most important features (sales and marketing automation features), are locked between the Professional plans ($500/month for Sales Hub and $800/month for the Marketing Hub).
The thing is, if we only want automation there are plenty of alternatives that are significantly more affordable. In fact, there are more affordable solutions for any features offered by HubSpot.
What made HubSpot really good as a solution is the whole package, but not all of us need all those features. If, for example, we only need sales automation, then we can look elsewhere for a more affordable HubSpot alternative.
It is, however, worth noting that HubSpot apparently understood this issue and has since adjusted its price significantly. The Marketing Professional plan, as mentioned above, used to cost more than $12,000/month.
To summarize, in general, there are two main reasons in looking for HubSpot alternatives:
- You are looking for a more affordable alternative according to your marketing needs and available budget
- You are looking for a different set of features (or just one or two specific features)
When reviewing all the different solutions in search of the best HubSpot alternatives below, these two factors will be our main considerations.
Best HubSpot Alternatives 2020
As we have discussed, HubSpot is a brand with various solutions/software in its product line, from CRM to Marketing Hub to Service Hub and CMS.
Thus, when looking for these HubSpot alternatives, we won’t (or rather, can’t) look for a single product that can replace all of those solutions, but instead, we’ll focus on five different categories with four different HubSpot alternatives:
- Best of HubSpot CRM Alternatives
- Best of HubSpot Marketing Hub Alternatives
- Best of HubSpot Sales Hub Alternatives
- Best of HubSpot All-In-One Alternatives
- Best of HubSpot Alternatives on a Budget
Best of HubSpot CRM Alternatives
Winner: Salesforce Essentials
Salesforce Essentials is simply one of the most popular CRM platforms available today. In fact, on their website, Salesforce claimed that they are indeed the #1 CRM named by International Data Corporation (IDC).
First, we have to consider that HubSpot’s CRM is free, while Salesforce essentials will actually cost you $25/month. So the main question is whether the difference in price is justified as a HubSpot CRM alternative.
For instance, you get automation features with Salesforce Essentials, which you only get from HubSpot by spending at least $500/month. Another key highlight of why Salesforce’s solutions are so good is the mobile app (for both iOS and Android), that offers real-time data and custom reports. With Salesforce Essentials, you simply get everything offered by HubSpot CRM, and more.
With that being said, if you only need a CRM tool and don’t want to spend on marketing automation solutions or conversion optimization tools, Salesforce Essentials is probably your best possible investment.
As a side note, although we mainly recommend the Essentials plan, there are more premium plans offered by Salesforce CRM with extra sets of features. We listed them in the pricing section below.
- Essentials: $25/month/user (annual billing)
- Emails and meetings tracking automation
- Manage and track leads, accounts, and opportunities
- Guided onboarding and setup
- Support and integration across email, chat. Phone, and social channels
- Customer self-service and automation to save time
- Professional: $75/month/user (annual billing)
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Track sales leads, opportunities, and customer cases
- Manage marketing campaigns, orders/opportunities, contracts
- Real-time insights
- Accurate sales forecasts
- Enterprise: $150/month/user (annual billing)
- Automate business processes with workflow and automated approvals
- Custom-tailored record type
- Integrate with any system using Salesforce web services API
- Manage complex sales territories
- Check how sales deals have progressed with deal trending
- Unlimited: $300/month/user (annual billing)
- Unlimited online training
- Over 100 admin services
- 24/7 toll-free support
- Unlimited custom apps, custom objects, custom tabs
- Sandboxes for development and testing
Runner-Up: PipeDrive Essential
PipeDrive is another popular CRM tool, and one of its key highlights is the fact that it’s more affordable than Salesforce, with the Essential plan only costs $12.50/month/user, half what Salesforce offers.
With its affordable price, PipeDrive offers a decent set of features, especially with its intuitive, easy to use interface. With PipeDrive, you can easily track your leads/prospects and monitor various metrics in one single interface, so you can have a clear overview of the sales funnel.
A really useful feature of PipeDrive is the fact that we can easily switch between modules, and turn these modules on and off according to your preferences and needs. With this, we can create a customized interface that can suit our exact needs.
Another reason to chose PipeDrive as your HubSpot CRM alternative is when your business serves international customers, as PipeDrive currently supports 13 currencies, so you can have an easier time analyzing revenue.
- Essential: $12.50/user/month (billed annually)
- Customizable pipelines
- Contact and org management
- Deal management
- Data import/export
- Custom fields
- Sales assist
- Email inbox linked to contacts and deals
- Sales and activity dashboard
- Advanced: $24.90/user/month (billed annually)
- All features of the Essential plan
- Non-branded web forms
- Contact Data enrichment
- Real-time matching inboxes
- Tracking Email Open rate and CTR
- Custom user and admin permissions
- Customizable email and task automation
- Professional: $49.90/user/month (billed annually)
- All features of the Advanced plan
- One-click call and call tracking
- Meeting scheduling (unlimited)
- Email distribution list
- Multiple customizable dashboards
- Sales management app
- Team management solutions
- Revenue forecasting
- Enterprise: $99.00/user/month (billed annually)
- All features of the Professional plan
- Dedicated account manager and customer service
- Extra custom-tailored features to suit your business’s needs
- Enhanced security to protect data and business revenue
- Flexibility in team management and user permissions
Best of HubSpot Marketing Hub Alternatives
ActiveCampaign is a marketing solution that is more geared towards email marketing, and one of its key highlights is the (very) affordable Lite plan, that starts from just $9/month—significantly more affordable than HubSpot.
If you are solely looking for an email marketing automation solution—which is the most common function people look for in a marketing software/hub—, ActiveCampaign is a very good and cost-efficient choice.
If you want email automation (together with CRM and sales automation), you can get it from the relatively affordable ActiveCampaign Plus plan, which starts from a mere $49/month (remember that we only get automation from HubSpot with $800/month). We also get a nice set of advanced features like lead scoring tools and Deep Data integrations.
All in all, we’d really recommend the ActiveCampaign Plus plan as a cost-efficient alternative for HubSpot marketing.
- Lite: starts from $9/month for 500 contacts
- Basic email marketing features only
- Plus: starts from $49/month for 500 contacts
- Everything from the Lite plan
- CRM and sales automation
- Lead scoring
- Deep Data Integrations
- SMS marketing
- 1 on 1 training
- Up to 25 users
- Custom branding and user permissions
- Conditional content
- Professional: starts from $129/month for 500 contacts
- Enterprise: starts from $229/month for 500 contacts
- Everything from the Professional plan
- Advanced, custom reporting
- Custom domain
- In-depth onboarding
- Free design services, free social data, phone support, dedicated account representative
- Uptime SLA
- Unlimited users
Pardot is a marketing software solution owned by Salesforce, which we have discussed above as our recommended alternative for HubSpot CRM. With the big name of Salesforce, we can obviously expect quality from Pardot, and indeed Pardot is a very powerful marketing suite and is a worthy alternative for HubSpot Marketing Hub.
The catch, however, is that Pardot is a very expensive solution—even more, expensive than HubSpot—, with its most ‘affordable’ plan starts from $1,250/month.
With the package of features offered, however, even the basic “Growth” plan of Pardot is a more powerful marketing suite than HubSpot Marketing’s Professional plan.
If you do have the budget, Pardot is definitely a worthy Hubspot marketing alternative, with a very intuitive interface/dashboard and advanced set of features.
- Growth: starts from $1,250/month for 10,000 contacts
- Basic automation features
- Basic lead capturing features
- Basic lead scoring
- Basic analytics for 100 SEO keywords and 10 competitors
- Variable tags
- Engagement features
- 50 automation rules
- Lead nurturing
- Basic integrations
- Basic data management
- Basic marketing training and guides
- Basic domain setup
- Plus: starts from $2,500/month for 10,000 contacts
- All from the Growth plan
- Multi-touch marketing attribution
- Advanced automation with dynamic content and 100 automation rules
- Advanced integrations
- Advanced analytics for 250 SEO keywords and 25 competitors
- Advanced lead scoring
- Advanced marketing training and guides
- Advanced: starts from $4,0000/month for 10,000 contacts
- All from the Plus plan
- Advanced automation with 150 automation rules
- AI-assisted analytics and lead scoring
- Advanced analytics for 1,000 SEO keywords and 100 competitors
- Advanced data management for 100K calls per day and 10GB file hosting
Best of HubSpot Sales Hub Alternatives
Ontraport is an all-in-one sales, marketing, and CRM suite that mainly focuses on email and drip marketing as a nurturing-conversion tool.
As a HubSpot sales alternative, Ontraport basically covers everything from email—as mentioned—, content creation (blog, video marketing, etc.), CRM database, landing page builder, social media scheduler, and of course, automation even with the basic plan.
One of the key highlights of Ontraport is its affordability—considering its rich features—, starting at ‘only’ $79/month for 1,000 contacts. With that price, you get several unique features not offered by HubSpot such as customizable metrics to suit your business completely.
Also, Ontraport offers a very flexible block-based visual editor, that you can easily navigate to build landing pages, opt-in forms, and email newsletter—so you don’t have to switch between different builders each time.
A very versatile, highly customizable alternative for HubSpot Sales Hub that is also cost-efficient.
- Basic: $79/month
- 1,000 contacts
- Unlimited emails
- 1 user
- Plus: $147/month
- 2,500 contacts
- Unlimited emails
- 2 users
- Pro: $297/month
- Free account setup
- 10,000 contacts
- Unlimited emails
- 3 users
- Enterprise: $498/month
- Free account setup
- Dedicated account manager
- 20,000+ contacts
- 200,000 emails/months
- 5 users
Runner-Up: Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
Infusionsoft is known as one of the oldest marketing automation platform available, and back in the mid-2010s or so was highly regarded as the best solution available—much like HubSpot today—. Infusionsoft has since changed rebranded itself into Keap, but the name Infusionsoft is still retained as its premium plan’s name (see at the pricing section below).
With that being said, one of Keap’s key highlights is its very reliable, integrated CMS system, and while being (slightly) more expensive than Ontraport, still very affordable compared to HubSpot marketing. You get access to marketing automation features and the ability to track recurring revenue— a rare feature in this price range—, for just $149/month (as of today, November 2019, there’s an ongoing special offer by Keap so this Pro plan will only cost you $44/month. Affiliate )
Very intuitive, easy-to-use (although a little obsolete) interface, but quite robust in functionalities with different sections in its interface (CRM, eCommerce Marketing, Admin, Pipeline, etc.)
Pipeline is Keap’s lead management tool that helps users manage deals and opportunities in a single dashboard, much like what HubSpot offers, and there’s also a lead scoring/lead management tool called Lead Scores that is highly customizable according to your needs.
A well-rounded platform, slightly more expensive than Ontraport but well-worth the price.
Pricing: (all plans for 500 contacts and 1 user)
- Grow: $49/month
- Tracking and managing appointments
- Phone line and text messaging for US iPhone
- Manage quotes, invoices, and payments
- Data migration
- Pro: $149/month
- All features from the Grow plan
- Marketing Automation
- Recurring payment tracking
- Landing page builder
- Sales Pipeline automation
- Smart forms, internal forms
- Infusionsoft: $199/month
- All features from the Pro plan
- Lead scoring tool
- Company records storing and tracking
- Analytics and reporting
Best of HubSpot All-In-One Alternatives
Winner: Aritic PinPoint
Aritic PinPoint is a really well-rounded marketing solution offering features that are on par with what’s offered by HubSpot Marketing Hub but with a significantly more affordable price tag.
For instance, with the most affordable Lite plan starting at ‘just’ $59/month, we already get marketing automation—which will cost you at least $800/month from HubSpot Marketing—. Aritic PinPoint offers automation tools not only for email marketing, but also for social media posts, SMS, and push notifications, among others. All of them are useful in the different stages of marketing and sales funnels.
In the analytics and lead scoring aspects, Aritic PinPoint is also pretty decent, and can effectively track your lead profiling and lead behavior—paired with multi-channel, cross-channel, and omnichannel campaign— to nurture these leads.
PinPoint also offers unique features not offered by HubSpot like in-app messaging, double opt-in customization, live workflow view, video campaign manager, helpdesk, native integration for SMS campaign, and so on.
It doesn’t offer as many third-party integrations as HubSpot, but is more cost-efficient across all plans. A worthy contender, and one of the best HubSpot alternatives available today.
- Lite: $59/month
- Marketing automation
- Deal-based CRM
- Sales Pipeline
- 10x Free emails per contact
- Push Notification Campaign
- Lead Capture Forms
- List Segmentation
- Lead Scoring
- Manage Email Campaigns
- Send Newsletter
- On-page Widgets
- Responsive Landing Pages
- Website tracking
- 1 Free User
- Starter: $219/month
- All features from Lite
- Multi-channel Drips
- SMS campaigns (Powered by Twilio)d
- Engagement scoring
- 1 on 1 SMS (Powered by Twilio)
- Social Monitoring
- Contact Marketing Stages
- Marketing Messages
- Read Mailbox
- Lead source Analytics
- Advanced Email Analytics
- Facebook Custom Audience Sync
- Lead Enrichment Integration
- Marketing Asset Management
- 2 Users Free
- Professional: $249/month
- Marketing Messages
- Progressive Profiling
- Dynamic Content
- Tasks & reminders
- Dynamic Email Campaigns
- Facebook Lead Ads Integration
- Twitter Lead Ads Integration
- Advance Campaign Analytics
- Team Management
- Kiosk Mode
- Account-Based Marketing
- Custom dashboard
- Custom reports
- Chat support during office hour
- 5 Users Free
- Enterprise: custom-tailored plan, call for pricing
Best of HubSpot Affordable Alternatives
SendinBlue is more popularly known as an affordable but powerful email marketing tool, but in recent years has expanded its software as not only a full-fledged marketing automation solution but also a proper CRM and sales software.
One of the key highlights of SendinBlue is—quite obviously—, its affordability, with the automation features and all of its advanced features like chatbot functionalities and landing page builder tools are available for just $66/month. Keep in mind, that with HubSpot we only get automation with its Professional plan, starting from a whopping $800/month or $500/month for the HubSpot Sales.
Sendinblue—as mentioned—, originated from a conversion-focused email marketing tool, so you will find a lot of useful features geared towards transaction-based emails like various autoresponders and eCommerce email templates.
Overall, very easy to use although the interface looks a little bit outdated by today’s standard. There are also various third-party integrations and plugins that can enable Sendinblue to work with popular platforms like WordPress or Optinmonster
- Free: 300 emails/day, unlimited contacts
- Lite: $25/month
- 40,000 emails/month
- No daily sending limit
- Essential: $39/month
- All features from Lite
- 60,000 emails/month
- Remove Sendinblue logo/brand
- Advanced statistics
- Premium: $66/month
- All features from Essential
- 120,000 emails/month ($173/month for 350,000 emails/month)
- Facebook ads management
- Landing page builder
- Management automation
- Multi-user access
- Enterprise: Contact for price, custom-tailored according to your needs
How We Made Our Choices
Above, we have discussed how we reviewed and test HubSpot alternatives based on 5 different categories:
- Alternatives for HubSpot CRM
- Alternatives for HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Alternatives for HubSpot Sales Hub
- Best all-around HubSpot alternative (that covers CRM, sales and marketing features)
- Best HubSpot alternative in a budget
For each category, we’ve reviewed all the different tools, solutions, and software using different criteria according to the purpose/function of the category. Below, we will discuss them one by one.
Choosing HubSpot CRM alternatives
There are several key considerations in choosing the best CRM tools to replace the free HubSpot CRM tool:
- Affordability: Since HubSpot CRM is already a free tool, we only consider alternatives that are also free, or at least very affordable—affordable being less than $50 per month.
- Value: For paid but affordable solutions, the tools must provide at least a slightly better set of features than the free HubSpot CRM. If it’s a free tool, then the offered features must be comparable to HubSpot.
- Unique Proposition: Whether the software/solution offers a unique feature not offered by HubSpot CRM.
Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub alternatives
HubSpot Marketing Hub is certainly one of the best marketing automation software available in the market today. It doesn’t really offer truly unique functions or features not available anywhere else, but there are three main highlights of HubSpot Marketing Hub:
- The intuitive interface that is very easy to use
- Reliable and easy to setup marketing automation features
- Well-designed analytics and reports that you can monitor in one single dashboard
With those point being said, here are our main criteria in choosing the best alternatives for HubSpot Marketing Hub:
- Marketing Automation: one of the major downsides of Hubspot Marketing Hub is that the marketing automation solutions are only available on the Professional plan or above. Meaning, it’s locked behind a $800/month paywall. We’re looking for alternatives that can provide a comparable automation features at a lower price.
- Affordability vs Price: Hubspot Marketing is certainly one of the easiest to use marketing hubs available in the market with its intuitive dashboard where we can see everything in one place, but it’s also one of the most expensive. We’re looking for solutions that can fight toe to toe—feature-wise— while being more affordable, or tools that are simply better in terms of functionality.
- Unique Features: Even with all the good things surrounding HubSpot marketing, it’s certainly not a perfect product with rooms for improvement. We are looking for solutions that simply provide unique value propositions outside what HubSpot currently offers.
Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub alternatives
While arguably HubSpot Sales Hub isn’t as popular as the Marketing Hub or the free CRM tool, it’s still a popular conversion-optimization tool especially due to its intuitive interface, great third-party integrations with popular software—as expected from HubSpot ecosystem—, and its rich set of features and analytics reporting we can access from just one, intuitive dashboard.
With that being said, here are our main concerns in looking for the best alternative for HubSpot Sales Hub:
- Affordability VS Value: although the HubSpot Sales Hub is (significantly) more affordable than the Marketing Hub, it’s still quite expensive compared to many similar solutions. We are looking for tools that can provide similar features as HubSpot Sales Hub while offering ing a more affordable plan.
- Integration: a sales conversion tool typically can’t perform on its own and will need to integrate at least with a CRM and a marketing platform. Third-party integrations will be one of our main considerations here.
- Unique Features: arguably the Sales Hub is the least unique compared to HubSpot Marketing Hub. We are looking for solutions that provide a more complete set of features, or really unique and valuable conversion optimization tool.
For the last two categories: Best All-In-One Hubspot Alternative, and Best Affordable HubSpot Alternative, our criteria are fairly straightforward:
For All-In-One HubSpot Alternative, we are looking for a solution that can be a direct replacement to the whole HubSpot ecosystem (CRM+Marketing+Sales Hubs) feature/function-wise— while considering cost-efficiency.
For the Affordable HubSpot Alternative, our main concern is obviously affordability, but the solution(s) must also provide a valuable set of features, at least comparable to HubSpot’s starter plans.
Let’s be honest, all of the HubSpot alternatives we have discussed above—and even HubSpot itself, are all really good platforms offering their own unique values and amazing sets of features.
In most cases, the best approach to look for marketing, CRM, or sales solution (or all of them) is to first figure out the needs of your organization, and pick the most cost-efficient option that provides the features you currently need.
December 9, 2019
December 7, 2019
December 2, 2019